We offer Turn-Key and Professional Property Management Services
At 360 Properties, property management is not an afterthought, it is one of the pillars upon which our business is built. We have many years of experience in helping our clients to reach their goals while removing the stress and worry often associated with being a landlord. We help our clients to locate and purchase profitable rental properties and then manage them effectively.
Every property we manage is taken care of like it is our own. In addition to the standard lease we implement a strict set of guidelines that are designed to hold the tenant more accountable. The implemented guidelines also help the property to be maintained at a higher standard. Visit our FAQ’s page for frequently asked questions or call us now at: 512-740-8082 for immediate help. We are so confident you will be happy with our quality of services we offer a 30 day guarantee.
Property management services are offered in the following areas of Texas; Austin, Cedar Park, Leander, Liberty Hill, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Jonestown, Round Rock, Georgetown, and Pflugerville, TX.
Overview of Services Offered
We create a marketing plan for our rental properties that gives a competitive advantage with the greatest return for your investment. Marketing a home is far more than simply putting it on MLS. It is very important to know where to set the price of the property based upon property and market conditions. We have a proven track record of successfully marketing residential rental properties.
A 360 Properties sign and lockbox will be placed on the property within 24 hours.
Every rental property we list for lease is advertised on the following websites:
- 360PropertiesLLC.com - Our company website that has all of our current active properties for rent and receives thousands of hits each week.
- Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- ABOR.com - Austin Board of REALTORS Multiple Listing Service(MLS) reaching over 10,000 agents daily.
- Trulia.com - An online residential real estate site that attracts renters, home buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals reaching over 57 million monthly unique visitors.
- Realtor.com – Nationwide residential real estate website reaching millions of renters and buyers daily.
- AustinHomesearch.com – Austin, TX based real estate website for real estate renters and buyers who are searching for homes.
- Collection of all rents
- Disburse proceeds electronically directly into your bank account of choice
- Monthly accounting statement sent via email
- Copies of repair invoices or receipts
- End of year reporting
- Provide IRS Form 1099 for taxes
All maintenance requests are handled by 360 Properties 24/7. We only hire quality contractors who offer reliable, quality, professional work at a reasonable rate. If you have a favorite contractor you would like us to use we are more than happy to do so.
We provide one interior inspection a year at no additional cost to ensure the interior of your property is also being taken care of. If you would like additional interior inspections we are glad to do so for an additional fee per inspection. For each additional interior inspection ordered, a detailed report will be emailed to you once completed. Our staff also does random drive by’s to ensure the tenants are taking care of yard and the exterior of the property.
After receiving an application from a prospective Tenant, all applications are screened thoroughly with the following:
- Credit Report and History
- National Eviction Reports
- Tenant Performance Reports
- Public Records/Judgments
- Nationwide criminal history report
- Sexual Predator/Terrorist databases
- Rental history verification
- Employment and income verification
Once a Tenant is approved, we use the Texas Association of REALTORS Residential Lease Agreement which provides the following:
- Clearly defines the terms of the lease
- Lists the Tenant's Responsibilities
- Includes Pet Agreement, Inventory and Condition Form
- What the Rent and Security Deposit will be
- Landlord's Rules and Regulations
- Move out responsibility check list
Once you select 360 Properties as your property management company, you will receive personalized service and care that is unmatched in residential property management. Every owner receives their property managers personal cell phone number, and can be reached at any time with questions or concerns. You will be guaranteed clear, friendly, and professional communication.
Members of NARPM
Our property managers are active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. What does this mean to you? The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®) is an association of real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique problems and challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties. Our manager has completed the current NARPM® Code of Ethics training. We are held to a higher standard of business ethics, professionalism, and fair housing practice. The Association also certifies its members in the standards and practices of the residential property management industry and promotes continuing professional education. 360 Properties believes that through continuing education we are able to raise the level of service provided.