Instructions for submitting an application for 360 Properties “Featured lease listings”
Please verify property availability with your Realtor® or our staff, and read our Qualifying Criteria below before submitting an application. Application fees are non-refundable.
In order to better serve you, we feel it is imperative that you are made aware of, and fully understand our application process and screening criteria. Incomplete application packages will not be processed until complete, no exceptions.
Property ConditionApplicant is strongly encouraged to view the Property prior to submitting any application. If applicant is not able to view the property an appointed representative named by letter must physically view the property prior to submitting the application for rental. The representative must be someone other than the showing agent. Landlord makes no express or implied warranties as to the Property's condition.
*If applicable please list in the application any applicant request for landlord to consider regarding repairs or treatments should applicant and landlord enter into a lease.
Disclosure of Agency360 Properties, LLC agents are acting as agents for the landlord, and do not represent prospective tenants. Although 360 Properties, LLC agents show "for lease" properties to prospective tenants, they are not acting as tenant representatives, and are working as agents of the landlord. Residential qualifying criteria are subject to change at the Landlord's discretion and without notice.
Tenant/Landlord RelationshipThe relationship between a landlord and tenant is a business relationship. A courteous and businesslike attitude is required from both parties. We reserve the right to refuse rental to anyone who is verbally abusive, swears, is disrespectful, makes threats, has been drinking, is argumentative, or in general displays an attitude at the time of the showing or during the application process that causes management to believe we would not have a positive business relationship.
ERRORS & OMISSIONS
While we make every effort to describe our rental properties accurately, changes can and do take place. Therefore our descriptions are subject to errors and omissions. Tenants should verify schools, pets, features, etc. Listings do not constitute a guarantee of the facts stated.
*IF YOU ARE APPLYLING FOR AN OCCUPIED PROPERTY*
The current tenants have given notice to vacate prior to your move in day. However, be advised that their lease takes precedence and they cannot be forced to vacate except by lawful eviction.
Schools: If you are concerned about which school your child will attend, please verify the schools with the school district before submitting your application, because schools get capped and boundaries may change.
Crime Statistics: Applicants should satisfy any concerns regarding crime statistics and sex offenders in any area where they might consider residing. This information is available free of charge on the internet.
Sex Offenders: www.txdps.state.tx.us
Required fee’s:A separate application form must be completed, dated and signed by each applicant that will occupy the dwelling that is over the age of 18 years old. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CO-SIGNERS.
- Application Fee is payable online in the amount of $62 per person (individual or married), and is a Non-refundable fee.
- Application deposit must be delivered to 360 Properties, LLC within 24 hours of application submission, and must be Certified Funds; Cashier’s check or Money order only.
- If your employer uses "The Work Number" for employment verification you will be charged an additional $20 Fee, and it is due immediately. Your application will not be processed until the additional non-refundable fee is paid.
Identification:Each applicant is required to provide a copy of a legible valid US Government issued photo I.D. You will be prompted to upload Identification when applying.
Application Process & Screening Criteria360 Properties, LLC is committed to equal housing and we fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act (FFHA) and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). We do not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, or age. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws. We offer application forms to everyone who requests one.
Approval is based on seven factors:
- Income verification
- Employment verification/history
- Residence history
- Credit history
- Criminal history
- Terrorist database search
Income Requirements:Applicant(s) must make 3 times the rent (net monthly income), individually or combined(only if married). All documentation must be uploaded with application submission.
- Must be verifiable and provide 2 months’ worth of pay check stubs
- If self-employed; most recent tax statements or last 3 months of bank statements required.
- New hires that are relocating to Texas: An offer letter is acceptable; must be on company letter head, and must be signed by employer.
Employment Verification:In addition to the income requirements we must be able to verify employment with your current employer. *Note: If your employer uses "The Work Number" you will be charged an additional $20.00 Fee which is due immediately. Your application will not be processed until the additional fee is paid. All application fees are non-refundable.
Residence History:Each applicant must have verifiable rental or mortgage History: Applicant must have two years of satisfactory history.
- Rental history from a family member or roommate situation is not acceptable.
- Evictions with a pending balance, lease violations, or landlord debt of any kind will be grounds for instant denial. Foreclosures are considered on a case by case situation.
Poor Rental history consists of, but not limited to:
- Non-payment or 3 or more late payments of rent
- Landlord debt (instant denial)
- Drug use
- Poor housekeeping
- Not properly maintaining the rental property or grounds
- Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant(s), occupants, applicant's guests, or pets
- Violence to persons or property by applicant(s), occupants, or applicant's guests
- If you have recently received 3-day notice to vacate.
- Good credit with positive payment history is required.
- Outstanding bad debts being reported on credit report may result in denial or require an additional deposit, and/or additional rent paid in advance.
- Excessive collections may result in denial or require an additional deposit, and/or additional rent paid in advance..
- Outstanding debt to a property management company, landlord, or back child support will result in automatic denial.
- Non-discharged bankruptcy will result in denial.
Criminal HistoryThe following criminal conviction background history could result in denial.
- Violent crimes, which would include any convictions with the use of firearms
- Crimes of a sexual nature
- Crimes against property or persons
- Drug manufacturing or distribution
- Terroristic background history or alert.
To apply for one of our listings click the button below.
Nicole prides herself on clear communication, negotiation skills, and hard work. Her commitment to these characteristics has led to demonstrated success during her fourteen years in the business. She is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, Austin Board of Realtors, Texas Board of Realtors, and the National Board of Realtors.